Monday, January 28, 2008

Cookie Dough Decision

Sometimes the articles in the Church magazines really speak to me. I read this and knew exactly what this girl was talking about. It is found under the "Trying to Be Like Jesus" section of the February 2008 Friend.
"One night, I was planning on waking up early in the morning so I could eat the rest of the cookie dough left in the fridge. The next day, I woke up before 6:00 in the morning, but then I stopped and thought about what Jesus would do. I decided not to eat the rest of the cookie dough. At breakfast I told my mom what I had wanted to do. She wasn't angry and understood. I repented about the cookie dough, and I was happy to know the Heavenly Father understood too." From Sarah P., age 8.

1 comment:

Melissa Esplin said...

lol. way to stand up to the pressure. i know you did the right thing.