Friday, June 5, 2009

Yes, I am still alive

OK I know I know! It's been a long time since I posted. I'm planning on updating and revamping the blog soon. I've just been busy. I got married March 27th and can't believe it's been 2 months already. Scott and I are heading to California for a week for our Cambodian reception June 13th in Long Beach (If you haven't been invited and would like to come let me know. The more white people I have on my side the better ;) Once that is over I'll have some more time on my hands...hopefully. In the mean time here's a little tidbit from my good buddy Carren's blog...

http://mycket.blogspot.com/2009/05/til-we-die-die-story-of-friendship-and.html

4 comments:

Mycket said...

WOOT! Thanka for the shout out! I am so glad you posted something already!

Mikelle said...

I'm glad you didn't die...I've been wondering. Have fun in Cali and I'm excited for the revamped blog!

JElsie said...

That art piece was awesome! The video was cute too, it was like I had you in my living room for a brief moment. I wanted to talk to you ,but I couldn't. Oh the torments of technology. :)

Congrats again on the marriage. You look so happy, and I'm sure you absolutely are!

Have a great time at your Cambodian receptions! Wish I could be there!

Hugs.

Hayley's Comment said...

no you aren't ALIVE. WHERE ARE YOU?