Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're just different

Normally I make it a rule not to blog about my relationships. I do have some great dating stories, but those only come out after a few Henry Weinhards rootbeers. However, it has come time to make an exception to my rule. Mostly because all of my time is spent with this guy and I don't know what else to blog about. His name is Scott and he's not the typical guy I date. We're just different and here is why.
  1. I grew up in Northern California. He grew up in Southern California.
  2. He wants to take me to Singapore, Australia, Italy, etc. I want to take him to the Punkin Chunkin and the Hick Festival.
  3. He thinks I should gain a few pounds. I think I should lose a few.
  4. His idea of dinner always involves something that lived formerly in the water. My idea is something that grew or lived on land.
  5. As a former MMA fighter and college football player he wants to beat everyone up. I run and/or drop to the ground in a fetal position at the first signs of danger.
  6. I’ve rarely met a cheese or ice cream I didn’t like. He’s lactose intolerant.
  7. He shops at places like Polo and Diesel. I shop at the Target store (as my niece calls it) and TJ Max.
  8. My favorite concert was Dolly Parton. His favorite concert was Kanye West.
  9. He’s a boy. I’m a girl.
  10. He’s Asian. I’m white.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like a perfect match! You do know that Oppsites Attract...Paula Abdul said so.

Mikelle said...

He is prince charming. You have a beautiful blue dress to go to the ball...sounds like a perfect fairy tale to me. Keep me posted!

Mycket said...

I'm just glad you posted something

Ruth said...

Sounds like fun! So, where's the picture?

Noah and Amanda said...

Finally you updated your blog! My goodness you go so long without any updates. Anyway, I love your last blog:) We're excited to meet Scott in May for the vacation:)

Casey said...

You forgot to mention about the "above" thing though, sickening!

Hayley's Comment said...

Interesting. When do I get to meet him? And/or see a picture of him?

JElsie said...

Interesting blog post. Wish I was out there to meet this guy. Need the JoNanna stamp of approval? :)